Do I need to tell anyone that I’m moving if I receive child support?

If you pay or receive child support and you are planning to move to another address, you must inform the court of your new address as soon as possible. You should send a written letter to the District Court Clerk or District Court Trustee (of the district where the last child support order was entered) providing your case number, your current address, and the address to which you are moving, as well as a telephone number where you can be reached. You should also call Kansas Payment Center Customer Service at its toll free number: 1 (877) 572-5722. Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until  5:00 p.m. Central Time, except on state holidays.